The Lithuanian electoral system is a hybrid: 71 parliamentarians are elected in single member constituencies and 70 MPs in multi-member constituencies from the party lists.
Some of Labour Party‘s notable candidates in single member constituencies were:
5. Fabijoniškių constituency - chairman of the parliamentary National Security and Defence Committee Artūras Paulauskas;
6. Šeškinės – MP Vytautas Gapšys;
17. Dainavos – MP, first deupty chairman Vydas Gedvilas;
37 Kuršo – Education Minister Audronė Pitrėnienė;
43. Kėdainių – Minister of Agriculture Virginija Baltraitienė;
53. Nalšios – Culture Minister Šarūnas Birutis;
61. Ukmergės – Parliament Speaker Loreta Graužinienė;
63. Sūduvos – former Health Minister Algimanta Pabedinskienė;
Lithuania's new President Gitanas Nauseda is expected to nominate on Thursday Saulius Skvernelis...
Lithuanian Prime Minister Saulius Skvernelis says more than one ministers will be replaced in the...
Marius Pulkauninkas is set to leave the post of Lithuania's chief forest officer on August 1 after...
Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda plans to discuss the government formation with...