"I believe there will be about 20 people," Foreign Minister Linas Linkevičius told BNS on Tuesday.
Lithuanian officials are currently working to specify the information about some of the individuals on the list, Linkevičius said.
"We need data and we are checking the list with Ukrainian institutions," he added.
Linkevičius expressed hope that the Lithuanian initiative of approving the Savchenko List would secure the support of individual countries in the European Union.
In the minister's words, the national list should be approved in the coming weeks.
Earlier this week, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko handed a list to European Parliament President Martin Schulz that included individuals involved in the Nadiya Savchenko case who Poroshenko said should be subjected to individual sanctions.
Kiev consulted the European Union and the United States when compiling its list of individuals involved in the unlawful detention of Savchenko, noting that the Ukrainian allies fully support the matter, said Poroshenko.
Savchenko has been in Russian custody since July 2014. Earlier on Tuesday, a Russian court found her guilty in the death of two Russian journalists in Eastern Ukraine, sentencing her to 22 years in prison.
The Lithuanian government declared on Wednesday a nationwide emergency in an effort to minimize...
Darius Zukauskas , chief of Kaunas County Chief Police Commissariat , has been dismissed from the...
The Lithuanian government's decision to declare a state-level emergency due to the coronavirus...
Vilnius came in 7th place beating many other European tourist hotspots.
Friday's Euroleague match between Zalgiris Kaunas and AX Armani Milan in Lithuania's...