The list has been published annually since 2006 by the London-based Henley & Partners consulting company and the International Air Transport Association. In 2015, German passports were at the top of the list with visa-free accessibility to 177 out of 218 countries. Citizens from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Somalia and Syria had the least-valuable passports on the list.
Here are some of the most valuable passports and the number of countries to which the owner has visa-free access:
1. Germany - 177
2. Sweden - 176
3. Finland, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom - 175
4. Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, the United States - 174
5. Austria, Japan, Singapore - 173
6. Canada, Ireland, the Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, South Korea, Switzerland - 172
7. Greece, New Zealand - 171
8. Australia - 169
9. Malta - 168
10. The Czech Republic, Hungary, Iceland - 167
11. Slovakia - 165
12. Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Slovenia - 164
13. Latvia - 163
14. Estonia, Lithuania – 162
Vilnius University got 30 positions higher ranking in recently released QS World University...
Members of the Lithuanian government will on Wednesday discuss whether the country should back an...
Justice Minister Elvinas Jankevicius is the richest member of the Lithuanian government , having...
There are four millionaires among Lithuanian lawmakers and they include Ramunas Karbauskis , leader...