National Defence Minister Juozas Olekas said they contained names of 36,825 men aged 19-26, and there are plans to conscript 3,000 men this year, including over 1,000 of volunteers who have already signed up.
According to the minister, the lists are accessible to the public and everyone can see the names of conscripts, their date of birth and the territory in which they reside.
"We plan to conscript 3,000 young men, including volunteers, and as I said, there are over 1,000 of the latter. We need to send out conscription notices to around 37,000 young men," Olekas told journalists on Monday, adding that volunteers can continue registering at the army's staffing units.
The minister also stressed that information about persons who have received conscription notices but failed to report to staffing units would be handed over to the Police Department and these young men "will face criminal and administrative liability".
1,124 Lithuanian citizens have voluntarily signed up for military service since March when the country decided to restore conscription.
The first conscripts are scheduled to start military service on 24 August.
The number of people barred to enter Lithuania rose last year, and the country's State Border Guard...
204 new points of sale of illegal tobacco emerged in Lithuania, with their number going up by a...
Tests have found no contamination in fish from the Curonian Lagoon despite the release of untreated...