After Tuesday’s first semi-final when 10 finalists were selected Europeans listened and watched new 18 songs. Lithuanian - among them. J. Veklenko performed a song “Run with the lions”.
The second Semi-Final of the 64th Eurovision Song Contest was brought to you by the European Broadcasting Union and Israeli public broadcasting corporation KAN. The show was hosted by Bar Refaeli, Erez Tal, Assi Azar, and Lucy Ayoub.
Second semi-final acts (bolded acts got into the final):
1. Armenia - Srbuk with Walking Out
2. Ireland - Sarah McTernan with 22
3. Moldova - Anna Odobescu with Stay
4. Switzerland - Luca Hänni with She Got Me
5. Latvia - Carousel with That Night
6. Romania - Ester Peony with On A Sunday
7. Denmark - Leonora with Love Is Forever
8. Sweden - John Lundvik with Too Late For Love
9. Austria - PÆNDA with Limits
10. Croatia - Roko with The Dream
11. Malta - Michela with Chameleon
12. Lithuania - Jurij Veklenko with Run With The Lions
13. Russia - Sergey Lazarev with Scream
14. Albania - Jonida Maliqi with Ktheju tokës
15. Norway - KEiiNO with Spirit In The Sky
16. The Netherlands - Duncan Laurence with Arcade
17. North Macedonia - Tamara Todevska with Proud
18. Azerbaijan - Chingiz with Truth
The interval act was featured by one of Israel's most popular music acts, Shalva Band. They were performing A Million Dreams.
The Shalva Band wass comprised of eight talented musicians with disabilities. They have been invited to perform at many cultural venues and dignitary events throughout the year, inspiring crowds with their musical repertoire and charm. Shalva is the Israeli Association for the Care and Inclusion of Persons with Disabilities and the band is one of Shalva’s most celebrated inclusion programs.
Also making a special guest appearance was Lior Suchard, an Israeli mentalist and self-described 'mystifier' who performs 'supernatural entertainment'.
Shining a light on 3 pre-qualified finalists
The 3 pre-qualified finalists for Saturday's Grand Final that also vote in the second Semi-Final — Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom — they also made a special appearance in the show.
While the voting lines were open, participants S!sters, Mahmood and Michael Rice were interviewed and clips of their dress rehearsal performances are shown so viewers could get to know the artists and their songs.
Juries cast their vote before
On Wednesday, during the Jury Show, the international juries from the 18 participating countries along with Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom (3 of the 6 pre-qualified finalists) cast their vote. This vote counted for 50% of semi-final's result.
Lithuanian Prime Minister Saulius Skvernelis on Friday invited Israeli model Bar Rafaeli , one of...
Thursday, 16th May, Europe sank into sounds of music again. In Israel, 18 nations competed to get into...
May 15 - International Family Day. Before the day Eurostat shares some data about European...
After a year of maintenance, the historical means of transportation again connects downtown Kaunas...