The top three also includes philosopher and former MEP Leonidas Donskis and Catholic priest Ričardas Doveika.
The poll interviewed a selected group of opinion leaders ("elites") in politics, media, business and public service.
The Reitingai magazine conducted the survey of 721 respondents on May 25 through June 15.
In separate surveys, DELFI and Reitingai ranked Lithuania's most influential politicians, entrepreneurs, pop culture personalities and media figures.
Lithuania's most influential public figures:
1. Alfredas Bumblauskas, historian
2. Leonidas Donskis, philosopher
3. Ričardas Doveika, Catholic priest
4. Algirdas Kaušpėdas, architect and musician
5. Dalia Ibelhauptaitė, theatre director
6. Oskaras Koršunovas, theatre director
7. Ramūnas Vilpišauskas, political scientist
8. Gintaras Grušas, Archbishop of Vilnius
9. Petras Baršauskas, social scientist
10. Vladas Gaidys, sociologist
Three actors and a director have been fined in Lithuania for disturbing a religious service at a...
Avner Shalev, chairman of the Jerusalem-based Yad Vashem , the World Holocaust Remembrance Center,...
Next year will mark the 80th anniversary of the Japanese diplomat’s noble work while residing in...
The Stairs of Czeslaw Milosz have been unveiled in Krakow to mark 15 years since the...