Ričardas Baltaduonis, former director of lrytas.lt news portal, has taken the helm of Adnet Media advertisement network for the Baltic states as of Monday, delfi.lt news portal said.
Ričardas Baltaduonis
© DELFI / Domantas Pipas

After founding lrytas.lt in 1996, Baltaduonis served as its director general between 2006 and last week.

Estonian media group Ekspress Grupp, the operator of delfi.lt news portal, owns 49 percent of Adnet Media's shares. The rest of the stake belongs to Egidijus Sirvydis and Deividas Talijūnas (19 pct each) and Jaroslavas Sivickis (13 pct).

In early November of 2013, Ekspress Grupp announced having signed a contract on purchase of 49 percent in Adnet Media. Under the deal, the group was to purchase the remaining 51 percent of the stake in the Lithuanian company in the first quarter of 2017.

Ekspress Grupp operates Delfi news portals in Lithuania, Latvia and Ukraine.

Dairy producers start feeling impact of rising US export duties

Lithuanian dairy producers say they have already felt the impact of duties , rising as of Friday,...

Nauseda doesn't expect EU budget deal by end of 2019

EU member states differ too much in their positions on the bloc's next multi-annual budget to...

Dairy products subject to 25 pct US import tariff

Lithuanian cheeses, yoghurts and other dairy products are now subject to a new 25-percent import...

Nauseda: everybody thinks about plan B despite Brexit deal (1)

The European Union is weighing all options of possible action if the British parliament rejects the...

Nauseda: EU will approve Brexit deal, doubts remain on UK parliament

EU leaders will likely to smoothly approve the recently-reached Brexit deal on Thursday but doubts...